Happy Anniversary
It's been a long time we are together, it just 11 months but it feels like many years maybe because you already know everything about me. you know when my mood good and you know when it bad too. There's no secret anymore on us, keep protect like a brother and sister, share like a best friend, and love like we do usual. And one, thanks for support me, thanks for love me everyday, thanks for never get tired understand me. I know you are tired but thanks for never say that. Thanks for not give up on me, when we are get a lot of problem! Thanks for the happy memories you give, I'll never forget that. I love you and i will always do!♥ Jumat, 11 Januari 2013 @ 00.37 / 0 daisies
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.


